Avril Flynn is a midwife
and childbirth educator
Find out more on Avril Flynn here and the
customisable packages she offers.
Families come in all shapes and sizes.Whether you are a first-time parent, or growing your family through adoption or surrogacy, Avril can provide a tailor-made antenatal or postnatal class to meet your needs.
Your baby has the best guide in life - that's you.Antenatal and postnatal classes should never be 'one size fits all'. Avril's holistic approach ensures that you and your family feel supported and empowered as you navigate the transition to parenthood.
We welcome your little human into the world.Avril is a registered midwife and mum-of-one and has worked for years in helping people gain knowledge and confidence as they became parents. Her classes are delivered with kindness, good humor and just the right amount of common sense.
Avril is here to help prepare for life with your little human.'I am passionate about all things to do with pregnancy, birth, newborns and beyond. I'm here to help you negotiate this very exciting, though sometimes scary journey'
Avril Flynn offers more than just antenatal support.
Current & Practical
Avril combines years of experience with the most up to date and evidence based information and advice.
Travels to You (classes currently via zoom)
Classes take place in the comfort and privacy of your own home at a time that suits you.
Plans for Everyone
Classes are tailor made for each client ensuring you have confidence in welcoming your little human.
Each family receives a welcome pack including a journal, tote bag and handouts for their package.
Packages to suit everyone
Baby ReadyWHAT YOU GET
– All aspects of pregnancy
– Labour + Birth explained
– Birth preferences + planning
– Support + advice for the birth partner
– From €220
Baby ProofWHAT YOU GET
– All of “Baby Ready” package
– Caring for your newborn
– Transition to parenthood
– Newborn tips + hacks
– From €250
Hello BabyWHAT YOU GET
– For parents via surrogate or adoption
– All aspects of newborn care
– Getting your home ready
– Support + advice on new parenthood
– From €220
Oh BabyWHAT YOU GET
– Extra support
– Can be added to any package
– Additional support via phone, Skype text or email
– from €100 (depending on level of support)
Hypno BabyWHAT YOU GET
– Hypnobirthing class
– Teaches you the tools
– To connect mind and body
– Making baby's arrival easier
– From €330 (minimum 6 hours)
Baby BreatheWHAT YOU GET
– Relaxation and visualisation Class
– Tools to remove fear
– Replace with calm
– Added to any package or stand alone
Baby Birth De-BriefingWHAT YOU GET
– Independently review Notes
– Actively listen and support you going through them
– Review notes together
– Signpost you to additional support if required
– From €220
Baby and YouWHAT YOU GET
– 4th Trimester support sessions
– Making postnatal plan
– Helping you to adjust to parenthood
– Working through any issues in the first few weeks
– From €120